Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Wonders of Jindivick

After Aachen and my final FEI Para Equestrian meeting (completion of maximum years on committee) I went to Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver where I consulted to the Canadian Para Equestrian program. As the World Equestrian Games are coming up I feel that the training is a private matter.

It was a long 4 weeks away as I had only just moved to Jindivick before I left for New Zealand, Germany and Canada. Now I am home for a couple of weeks. Such a treat.

What a joy it is to wake up in the morning.  Seeing gorgeous views without even having to get out of bed!

The two cats came back from the cattery and after two days of roaring around the house and leaping on and off bookcases and kitchen cabinets to stay out of reach of Thomas I opened a window onto the enclosed swimming pool area that the dogs do not have access to.





It may not be shorter in time as the road is very windy but the back way to the Yarra Valley is stunningly beautiful. Next time I will stop the car to take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment